Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Astons - i must try!


Astons - I must try this ...... looking at SZ meimei's blog makes me more hungry!!!  We intend to go with our neigbours including SZ mei on Friday and we all decided to Q at 5pm sharp!  Their Q is damn long during peak hrs! Their speciality is their steak unfortunately I don't take beef only my beloved will get to taste it! But look at the picture in the web makes me drool luckily I got kaki that is YZ (sz's hubby) dun eat steak kekekeke ...... Price of drinks is at coffeeshop pricing!

Yesterday SZ mei cant resist and is craving for it she called me at ard 9+ asking me wanna join her to go Astons but I just finish a movie in Vivo and miss the chance to go with her & YZ cos my hubby and I had carl Junior burger which is BIG! WE share the burger during the show ..... if only i know she wanna go i will not eat anything during the show kekekek ... .

I will just endure for the next two days and come back with more highlights for all of you! stay tune! kekekekek
 




8 comments:

  1. try liao, must post pictures and reviews hor....always wanted to try but put off by the q keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. is located at just opp katong mall

    ReplyDelete
  3. serene i will post it! heheehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. theresa, i saw the review on that ieatishoot blog about astons... oh my gosh! it looks so good! esp his review about wagu beef, i dont know much about food, beef is beef to me... but seeing how he describe the marbled fat on the beef etc.... ooohhh.... tempting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. San, ya man my frd have their wagyu beef hahahah he say damn shiok even send me mms of it faintz! will try to post it up ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. heeee....

    i never try b4 le... have u tried b4?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummyy.....
    heheeee... :p

    ReplyDelete