Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 September 2007

Sunday - 02/09/07 - 1st attempt on cooking prima laksa

He so cute ya?
eh why no smile leh kekeke
Presenting Prima Laksa!
Adding the premix
Bringing it to boil
All the ingrediants
                                                 TAAA DAAA..... Ready to eat!

Woke up at around 10am and we went over to Market to buy some beansprout and prawn cos today am going to try cooking Laksa from Prima.  So far I have tried their mee siam, mee goreng not bad so this time I wanna give a try for Laksa since is been so long that I didnt cook.

Started to prepare the food with hubby cos I have called my parents up to "booked" them on Monday night to be my guinea pigs.  They are so busy that I have to booked them hahaha ....think they are enjoying their life so much now.  so envy!

Since hubby under probation he did a good job hahaha helping me to prepare the ingrediants he will never do this at all .... only wait to eat but of cos after the meals he will always help to wash up the plates still not that bad haha oops :X

After we finish all the preparation, we went to do some cleaning up and tidy up the hse.  My parents say they will be in our place in the evening, so I went to nap awhile at ard 4+ and woke up ard 6+ they still not here yet OMG I am so hungry.  When I called them up then I get to know that they are waiting for my brother to fetch them that means my little cuttie nephew will be coming along too YIPPIE!!!

Ard 8pm they reached our place and we have our dinner. As my dad & mum have a heavy high tea  they  wanted to skipped dinner  my mum did ate a bit to taste it heehee.... my bro have 3 big bowls ..... lucky still can make it I am afraid that the water I added is too dilute so not much taste.  1st attempt on Laksa is a good start maybe next time i shall try to make prawn mee.  We all have a great time chatting and having our dinner and of cos my cuttie nephew is still the limelight hahahaha I enjoyed myself very much .....worth for a busy day to prepare food whom all enjoyed eating it!

Last 2 thing hhahaha thanks to SZ mei for lending me a big pot cos i dun have one big pot at all .... all small small one thanks mei!   And thanks to my bro & SIL for passing down Stroller and mini fridge for me Thank You!

12 comments:

  1. the prawn mee sauce is no good..
    not authentic

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mee rebus ok.. but got to eat it immediately after cooking, cos the starch inside will cause the mixture to harden very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya hor should ask the 2 of u heehee .... thanks for advice .....ok noted ..... what abt the chicken rice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. never tried b4, but my grandmother in law used the chilli rab mix.... not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, there is this brand, Hai's. their prawn noodles stock not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chicken rice i tried last week
    very solid...

    but the mix for the rice i don't quite like.. too oily and the smell is very strong for me.
    i like KEE chicken rice sauce better.

    but the prima sauce for the chicken is VERY VERY real

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the laksa looks nice wor.. hehhe will try it next time

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ok ... noted .... thanks hazel ....

    jaslyn u should try is nice :) easy to cook too

    sandra hmmmm let me recee it 1st heehee see i can find anot me blur blur one sometime walk pass oso dunno

    ReplyDelete
  9. u will be able to find Hai brand at supermarket, the hokkien noodles section..

    but the prawn noodles, not always available..

    one tip i learnt, if u are using prawns, fry the raw prawn shells b4 u put in the mix and water.... it will be sweeter... =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh ok fried it 1st then put into the soup?

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah... as in before u put in water to boil and for the stock, put a tiny bit of oil and fry the raw prawn shells, then put in water and the mix, then cook as per normal... then before u serve, remove the shells.... i saw it from a shop, and the aunty happen to be using Hai's prawn noodle mix...

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh ok .... hehehe shall try that

    ReplyDelete