Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 August 2008

Sunday - 3 Aug 08

Went out at about 10am ..... took a cab to Admiralty - my aunt house ...... is $19 loh very ex wor .... but no choice we are in a rush to go over cos we have something on in the afternoon also.

Baby Marisa is born on 28 July 08 at 7.42am weighing 2.8kg by C-sect ...... congrats Aunt!  She look so cute ..... my aunt's 2 elder children have dimples ..... 1st one with 2 2nd one with 1 and this cuttie Marisa have none ...... hehehe my aunt say DO RE ME ... last one have none ....... duh...... didn't carry her cos she is sleeping when i have settle down ...... arghhhh next time then hehehe ..... didn't wanna disturb her beauty sleep.

After we left the place we went over to Bishan - my husband side small uncle's shop cos they have POR DOR (hokkien) there ..... so we are there to help and also EAT! hahahah ..... Didn't have breakfast so we have our brunch there.  This year I didn't help much cos my piglet very sticky to me ....

We ta bao some food back for dinner too cos we are so tired that we didn't go over my in laws place for dinner.  When I am back home I do a lot cleaning up in my bomb shelter then I realise actually I run out of many things ..... gotta go buy groceries soon ......

No comments:

Post a Comment