Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 9 January 2009

Wednesday - 31st Dec 2008


Woke up at 5am again today cos I am sending my Dearie off to airport my MIL came picking us up .... with TT still sleeping soundly in her car seat.  Reached airport at around 6+am and waited for Hongyao (TT's Godpa) to check in together.

Hongyao came at around 7.15am and happily they went check in together .... unfortunately he can't board the plane cos his passport is going to expire within 6mths and he have to get a new one replace.  He did and he received the letter that he could pick up today but cos due to his plane flight he was thinking next trip when he is back then he go pick it up.  He couldn't board the plane cos Taiwan rule is he cant board! 

He is quite upset cos he wanted to go over today so as he can countdown together with his gf there.  Poor Hongyao if only you tell me about your expiry date I will let you know you should change it!  Dearie have to go over alone first ...... and I only can see him next year! He miss TT too .... but TT didn't know what is going on .... heeehee ...

After sending off Dearie and I went back to get some rest as I have to be at Ubi CC at 6pm for the countdown preparation.  Thanks to SZ & YZ for helping me to pick up TT too..... left TT with my parents and off we go to Ubi CC for preparation.

This year is something different for me .... is my 1st time spending it in CC .... heehee .... entertainment co. who is hosting the show is so so only I think is not really worth it.  Can do something better ..... none of us got any luck in lucky draw prizes .... heehee next time perhaps.

Reached home at around 1am and TT just woke up for milk .... and she sleep only at around 3+am .... singing to me again LOL.

8 comments:

  1. TT godpa so blur...no country wld allow u to enter if passport is gg to expire..so usually airline also refuse boarding coz u go there will kena stuck at custom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam ..... but hor he went japan can leh .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. japan also need 6mths for free 90 days visa leh...he juz when recently? maybe his passport is a few days b4 expiry then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm he say is already expired soon when he go japan leh thats why he dunno abt this 6 mths thingy

    ReplyDelete
  5. tats why i say he blur lor...travel so often also duno hehe..now kena liao no choice lor..consider lesson learned..

    ReplyDelete
  6. muahahahah he never come across this b4 so dunno .... poor fellow lah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo... so blur ya. sigh... cannot count down w gf wor.

    ReplyDelete