Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 March 2009

Monday - 2nd March 2009

Mama called me up when I am at work and ask me where should she alight if she take Bus 32 to Katong (East Coast Road) as my Brother have make an appointment for her to see chinese physician.  She fainted last Friday during at work ..... due to lack of sleep and over work we are worried of her now cos she may be very upset of my Grandma's death.

At around 3+pm I called her up and check on her condition she say everything is ok except she have a little high blood.  The Chinese Physician asked her to go do a ECG cos he scare it might lead to blockage in the Artery and will get heart attack.

According to mum they gave her some chinese medicine for her high blood .... hope that everything will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment