Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 2 April 2009

Tuesday - Thursday 31 March - 2 April 09

Time really passes very fast ....... is already last day of March ..... and just these 3 months I feel everything just not right and all unlucky stuffs just fall in my family.  I guess that 2009 is not really a good year for us.

Tues - Went to visit Mama and she look better .... really glad that she pull herself up unlike the 1st few weeks she look depressed!  As usual she "chased" us home when the clock struck 8pm  ... as Small Uncle is not coming today so we have to shift the chair near her bed to block her from coming down.  She is angry when I do it I got no choice but to ask Dearie to do hahah cos she won't get angry with him.

Wed - Didn't go over to visit Mama cos my PT maid said that she will be coming today cos she is sick on last Friday.  Waited for her till 7+pm and gave her a ring she told me that she have forgotten .... oh well is fine with me just treat that I gave myself a little resting and personal time.  TT is so active everyday ... when she is back home I have to play with her ..... till she is tired and will fall asleep together till I forgot to do many thing e.g paying bills and renewing of road tax for Dearie but lucky it is not due yet! *LOL*

Thurs - Dr Lee's nurse called saying that my thyroid is better than previous so asked me to continue to take the same dosage of medicine.  Bad news is she said that I have bad  cholesterol kekeke safe range is around 3.0 or something I have around 4 so I have to watch my diet from now on.  No more fried food, no more coconut etc

Thanks To Mr Tan again for the lift to YCK if not will have to spend money on taxi again hahaha cos I am really lazy to take bus now especially long journey and after work.  We had dinner at the cafe just below Mama's ward.

I ordered Nonya Laksa (I can't have that but I can't resist) which is such a disappointment cos is very salty and gravy is very very thick.  Dearie ordered their fish & chips .... the fish tasted so fishy that I only bite one mouth is so yucky!  Guess that only their fried rice, horfun all these taste better.

I bought Bao up for Mama cos she will feel hungry around 7+pm ..... they have their dinner as early as 5pm and is porridge .... will feel hungry very fast.  She ate one Bao and a cup of milo ..... and today she chase us away at 8.30pm .....

When we are about to leave we met small uncle & family just at the lobby ...... Small Uncle told me that Auntie slip and fell on Monday when she came to visit Mama .... and my cousin is sick so they didn't came over on Tuesday.  And my Brother sms me telling me that he hurt his spine and cannot walk .... why such unlucky stuffs happened within my loves one ..... this is bad .... I am not pan tang but just feel that everything is not right is it something went wrong during the process of settling Ah Ma's "new house"?


2 comments:

  1. eh well, if u pan tang and don feel easy u noe where u can go right?? hehe..
    Take care n things will tide over soon de.. jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete