Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 6 July 2009

Thursday - 2 July 09


Had a super heavy lunch today thanks to Me Ng whom brought us to Lion City Hotel for lunch.  Mr Ng, Lanetar and I ordered the same ... chicken claypot and Krist ordered their curry rice which tasted good I shall go for that next time.

Each claypot cost around $12+ including a semi buffet counter ... can have their salad, soup and dessert.  I was so full after the lunch and I am so sleepy ..... Lanetar also feel sleepy .... *LOL* its been along time since I feast during Lunch time.

Went over to Mama's place to visit her and have dinner with her .... get my maid to cook my fav toufu and told her not too salty!  This time she cook better ... not so salty no so oily ... but .... cook little rice ... I admit I am a 饭桶 when come to nice dishes ..... I even can just have silver fish + rice to be one meal .....

Thanks Papa for helping me to bring my heels to the cobbler for mending .....you are the best love you!

3 comments: