Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Saturday - 12 Dec 09

We have a teambuilding workshop to attend at CC ... TT is with us too hahah she also part of our team *LOL*  I brought coloring book and colour pencil to keep her entertained so that we can continue with our work.

We are being split into groups to do some discussion ... we do have fun there!  Lunch is Pizza from pizza hut.  Quite a long time since we have pizza .... TT dun like to eat so I have to buy her fried mee.  Lately I feel that she have a change in her appetite .... ask for more milk but didn't finish what is given .... and if I make in smaller bottle she dun have enough! 

She ate a bit of the fried mee and she didn't want it anymore .... so I packed back the fried mee and headed to my parent's place. 




Went over to visit Mama cos usually we will meet up on Sat morning or afternoon and she did called me during the workshop and asked where am I cos she is at Eunos Market having lunch wanted to come over my place.  Unfortunately we are not at home so we popped by her place before going to Amy's younger boy 2nd birthday.

This year Amy's boy Jester theme is Mickey Mouse theme ... is also a theme that I wanted to have for TT, more or less is influence by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Beside Jester's birthday is also Brenda's birthday ... Amy got her 3 pcs of cake from polar is cute!  Food is cook by her Dad ... his Dad can cook very well .... and they bought a pot of Tom Yum Soup from Jalan Besah which cost $50 and it comes with fried fish which make it so yummy!  Thumbs up!

Once again Happy Birthday to Jester and Brenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment