Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Wed -Fri - 19-21 May 10

Nothing much to update on my Wed & Thurs .... just the same back home cook and do housework ... very routine life ..... I always keep thinking what if I have my number 2 in future .... I wonder will I have the time to blog or play FB games ......



On Friday we are being activated to be in Bedok Sports Hall again .... this time is for the JC.  Is fun having them cos they are those sporting with lotsa cheering for their fellow schoolmates.

Again I am the Announcer ... this place is freaking hot and I drank lotsa water to keep me hydrated cos for the next 2 days I will be working again!

The whole event ended around 5+pm .... a great tourney and all the JC are so competitive this year. 

4 comments:

  1. now already not much time wor ... see my blog so backdated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do u remember all the details of each day from 2 months ago!?

    ReplyDelete