Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 12 August 2010

Sunday - 27 June 2010


Dearie went to work as usual again ... poor Dearie both weekend burnt!  My in laws suggest to go Paramount Tung Lok for dinner ..... so my SIL came picking me up.

Is been sometimes since we patronize this place ... i found that the food standard drop big time .... even my favourite food standard drop!  This restaurant is always been my fav but now seems like is not anymore   I think all of us have their dessert more than their main food *LOL*

SIL send me home and my MIL tag along too cos she wanna play Wii!  Hahaha she is in love with it ever since she played in Ah Ghor house during CNY.  She enjoyed themselves very much .... well thanks to them to keep me and TT company cos Dearie is still not back from work till 11+pm

4 comments:

  1. yes agreed their standard drop a lot.. we also end up eat many bowl of dessert

    ReplyDelete
  2. u let TT sit so near the TV? no gd for eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhile only hahah after i took that pic i ask her move back liao LOL

    ReplyDelete