Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday - 30 Oct 2010


Is Halloween celebration day and I am spending it at Toa Payoh Sports Hall and I have miss the fun with my multiply gathering with my Girlfriends!

I was being appointed to be the Emcee for the night for our Korean Demonstration.  A bit stressed cos I have to face 2000+ people in the sports hall but is a great experience.  A total different exposure compared to the one I do during our tournament.

A month of preparation work not very easy as there is lotsa coordination to be done! And tonight I am gonna enjoy the show!  This is a demonstration which we collaborate with Korean Embassy.

Admission is free .... and we have do up the publicity in almost all the CC and Taekwondo school so big crowd is expected!  At around 7.15pm the whole seating gallery is almost full!  And at 730pm sharp .... the GOH arrived and after all formalities the demonstration started.  Performance is followed one after another without any break.... 45mins performance ended with a loud applause and cheer by all spectators!

After which there is photo taking and autograph session too ..... the youngest performer stole the limelight and attracted lotsa autograph hunters .....
I dun even get a chance to ask him for autograph!  Manage to get one whom he play and greet TT during the demonstration .... really handsome! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment