Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 10 January 2011

Monday - 10 Jan 2011

Today is also starting of Dearie's leave usually he will take a few days of leave before he go reservist.  And today is our very first RC meeting cos our estate newly form the RC and will be lead by YZ.  So today we left TT with my MIL and she will be sleeping at their place today.

We headed to Pizzahut at Ubi CC for dinner before the meeting.  Is pouring heavily when we walked there.  Hahahah the feeling of par toring days is back again!  Wonder will I become weekend mummy if I am preggie ..... but I think TT will be more jealous if it is so ......

4 comments:

  1. What u mean by weekend mummy? As in only have time for her during weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my weekend mummy is only bring her back during wkend heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually its not a bad move cos u get more rest + she can be trained to sleep early at ur in-laws place (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  4. last 2 weeks her latest is 10.30pm! hahaha I guess is good!

    ReplyDelete