Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 26 March 2011

Thursday to Saturday - 24 March - 26 Mar 2011


Nothing to update on my Thursday and Friday i just feel unwell on Thursday ... head is getting heavy during the noon time ... thanks Dearie for looking after my little Princess and forbid her to disturb me when I am resting.

On Saturday TT have lotsa fun in her Tumbletots and Berries ..... and of cos after Berries we brought her to Marina Barrage for kit flying ... this is her first time!

Thanks to Grace for the lovely kiddo golf set she really love it!  Hmmmm this is my dunno how many times in kite flying.  I still remember going out with my secondary friends to Marina South for the kite flying those were the good old days!

Really have a great fun with u gals looking forward for more and next time round I want Doraemon Kite!


No comments:

Post a Comment