Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 July 2011

Monday - 4 July 11




Is youth day so TT having holiday I brought her to office.  My in law's maid suppose to come back on 30 June but due to paper error she cannot come back yet so I help to look after TT so that my MIL can have more time to do some housework.

TT was so happy when we call her Office Lady ..... she also role playing as one ,,,, pretend to type on the keyboard ...... writing etc haha ..... my piglet was a good girl but she never nap at all .... so I guess she will be totally knock out at night!

Thomson (her insurance agent also one of our coach in TKD) came and send us over to Parkway to meet Dearie for dinner.  The 2 looks so much like Tom & Jerry *LOL* we are all laughing about it.

I think TT enjoyed herself very much and even told Dearie that she is Office Lady for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment