Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 20 August 2011

Saturday - 20 Aug 2011


Today TT get to do a crown for herself ...... she love doing the craft now compare to the very first time when she hands on to it.  Well I always help her do some too hahah cos I think I dun have the luxury to be in this type of class or maybe I should say there isn't any of these kind of classes during my childhood time!  How fortunate children are nowsaday .......


After the lesson we went over to Hougang to attend Yunlong and Peichun's baby shower .... is their no.3 I really salute her and Penny having 3 children is not easy at all!  I have 1 TT already getting very tired each day ... wonder how will i become if I have 3 with me but is always my wish to have 3 hahah maybe I strike 1st prize TOTO or big sweep I can have more than 3 LOL is all my wishful thinking!

Back to Xueqin .... she is a pre mature baby and she is looking good sweetie pie  ..... hard on PC really 辛苦了 YL must love you more everyday!

After spending time at their place we all head to Bedok Point for kopi session after sending TT to Berries.  Had a great time spent with them will get to see them again next week when Edwin and Penny come back.

Rest for awhile and went over to Eunos big field for our National Day Dinner .... first time attending Geylang Serai NDD.  Budget performance ...... compensate with nice food and company so not too bad.  It was pouring heavily ..... so is quite cooling .... dinner ends around 10+pm .... super tired .... tomorrow I wanna cook curry so gotta wake up early to go market but I need to go over to Bedok market cos Eunos market is still in the process of upgrading .....

5 comments:

  1. come come we can do craft together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hahah should organise one ..... all children can do craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go spot light to stock up first!! maybe can arrange when i am on ML!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photo of TT and the baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete