Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wednesday - 14 Dec 2011


My nephew came to our place cos my parents are at my place ...... and TT suppose to follow me to office and since the boys are here ..... she wanna stay home and play with them.

I took half day leave to monitor the installation of the table top and also cleaning services.  I have engage Nouve Home Services for one time cleaning including steaming of mattress and the chairs.  Wanted to ask my PT helper to do ... but I feel she be tired doing all cleaning including of washing of window.

3 Aunties came to do the cleaning.... fast and clean!  But ..... the Contractor always clashed with my stuffs ...... hahah cos when the Aunties came the table top still not up yet.

Table top came in only at 5+pm ......... but tap not yet install ...... he say he will come back tomorrow or Friday to do it so for the time being we have to use the toilet sink to do the washing.  My Parents decided to stay over today again cos they gonna help out shift the house!  Tomorrow should be a long day for us ..... *yawnz*

8 comments:

  1. wah...worth one month of part time cleaning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup ... but 1 time ... I am ok cos some place like the window is so hard to clean thank god I made a good decision of engaging them

    ReplyDelete
  3. true...19th flr very scary hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. time too short .... so have to decide fast bo bian

    ReplyDelete