Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 13 April 2012

Monday - Friday - 9 - 13 Apr 2012

Yesterday after putting TT to bed ...... after about 2hrs or so she kept coughing and I think she got chocked by her own phlegm and vomited all over my bed!

No choice but to clean her up and also wash the bedsheet in the middle of the night!  Tiring!!!!  Cos this week I will be busy with work ..... I hope can make it cos not enuff sleep will make an angry me!

Monday night we punished her asked her to stand nottie corner ..... this little girl can be quite stubborn at  times!  And she always want her own way ... i wonder will she be an ah lian next time I think I will be sad if so haha .... well today she also gave me a hard time today she vomited on her bed!!!!  SIGH another washing in progress in the night!
For the rest of my days before Friday I am busy like hell ... gotta settle upcoming grading and tournament at the same time.  I hope this time round I have many hands so that I can do many things at the same time!


Since I am busy and my colleagues wanted to try Ng Ah Sio bak kut teh which is newly open just below my office.  I will just have to ask them help me ta bao..... all i eat is mushroom, tao kwa and tao pok hahaha .... and that mushroom so ex is $5 and a few pieces .... my colleagues having their bak kut teh which cost $8 each and only 2 pieces of ribs soup very little oso.




On Friday I took half day to unwind myself, Dearie is not working so he went picking up TT and meet me at I12 Katong we going for show - Mirror Mirror .... hope TT will be good and sit still!

TT wasn't interested after seeing the movie for the 1st few mins after she heard snow white then she realised she was watching snow white hahaha ... and she kept asking me questions!

After the show we went for some bites and went back home I cook porridge for them as she still coughing .... so I cook simple porridge.  Lucky she like it and best thing she love century eggs .... so we had a good time eating porridge and watching Tom & Jerry cartoon  at the same time!

4 comments:

  1. Porridge mades mi drools...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh ... i scare my TT become Ah Lian ... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i oso like hahah i can eat for few days same cooking method same ingredients hahahaahahah

    ReplyDelete