Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday - 27 Jan 2013










































Woke up early to go saloon to have my hair dye and rebond ....... my dear TT woke up together with me too ... she said that she wanna have a hair cut too! 

Both of us love taking bus so we took a bus from interchange and change at Joo Chiat haha ..... one straight route of MRT we didn't wanna take .... :P lucky my girl love taking bus too!  The saloon is located at beach road near my mum's place .... have been patronising them since I am in Sec 1.

Lucky when we reached there is only one customer .... so I have my fringe rebond first follow by the dye and highlight .... I opt for ash color cos can cover my grey hair if it grow again haha ...... and TT asked the hairdresser (Kiang)  to have her hair cut ..... Kiang asked me how short I throw the decision back to TT ...... she ask to cut just below the ear ...... 

Kiang was shocked and asked her if she will cry *LOL* TT was so firmed she say NO and continue watching cartoon on the ipad.  She even wave bye bye to her hair before they sweep away hahaha cuttie gal! 

She was so happy that she have short hair ...... so which one you prefer?  Long or short hair of TT?

No comments:

Post a Comment