Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday - 24 Feb 2013 - Part 2












After Cyrus's full month party we headed home straight cos I have asked my in laws to come over for dinner ..... I have been thinking what to cook for them.  Thanks to wokkingmum Elaine's ideas so I can whipped up a  good meal.  

Gone through some recipe of hers on the web and decided to cook radish pork, hokkien mee  and cod fish....... 

Is my first time cooking the hokkien mee and my BIL say is good .... of cos need some improvement ..... FIL say it was too dark haha but he like it!  Heng ah!  

Food was almost cleared... left some fish and chicken wings!  And we had a great time ..... after that is loh hei time and follow by birthday cake.... I really busy till forgot about is the weekend before my birthday.  Thanks to Goh for the birthday cake and celebration for me.  Time is too fast hahaha all of us still thought there will gonna be another weekend before my birthday haha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment