Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 April 2013

Monday - 1 April 2013



Is been a while since Power Station concert tickets open to public but I just wanna try my luck as well when I see there is a contest going on oh well ..... I still dun see any winners being announced on Iweekly so I guess is most likely gone so I went into sistics website and check the next available nice seating unfortunately the nice on all taken up and I am using MEClub discount I cannot buy online need to do it at the counter. 

So after work Goh and I headed over to PP sistics counter to buy the tics .... and the best seats available is actually 2 single seats directly one behind one another so we have no choice but to buy seats like that and is the very first time I watch concert this way haha .... 

Well I need some comfort food so I opt for Hans ...... the cheapest comfort food found in Food Republic with soup, drink, main course and dessert costing only $9.80 only!  At least good food compensate the lost of good seats in the concert :P

No comments:

Post a Comment