Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tuesday - 14 May 2013









Near my office there is nothing much of choices to have lunch so we headed back to 真粥道 for lunch.  Each of us order a main porridge my 3 other colleagues ordered their traditional porridge which include minced pork, sliced pork and also pork liver.  

As for me cos i don't take pork so I always go either chicken or fish ..... but today I choose fish and prawn.  Grace (Moses Lim's daughter) very nice and friendly lady, have great memory not only she remembered my name she also remembered what I like to eat!

Beside that we ordered some side dishes to share we ordered Peanuts and their platter which consists of tau pok, tau kwa, braised pork belly and braised eggs!  As for drinks last time they only have can drinks, mineral water now they have home cooked barley too!  

And Grace told us that they will have zi char soon and that will be in the evening time ... they will start to try out see how is the respond.  I will be coming back to try it soon!  Hope is as good as their yummy porridge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment