Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 9 June 2013

Saturday & Sunday - 8 & 9 June 2013



Day 1 of the Poomsae Tournament was kicked off at 9am sharp this year due to overwhelming respond of the participants we have to start at 9am instead of the usual 1pm.

I love weekend tournament cos there will be lotsa helper around .... this year is no exceptional thank god but somehow I have to explain most of the time what they should do.  My station will be the easiest cos is only marking of their registration while I doing the announcing of roll calling and prize presentation.

Lucky Goh came .... if not no one will help cos my other helpers went back at around 4pm .... and I am alone with another boy mending the registration and prize presentation.  The tournament ended only at around 9pm .... is really tiring and my voice started to be husky one more day to go.

Goh was hungry so we headed over to Old Airport Road to buy some food back I feel like eating BBQ chicken wings so I opt for Chong Pang chicken wings ($1.20 each) and Goh go for the super spicy hokkien mee.  Their chilli really spicy and it goes well with the lime and when you eat with the mee is really heaven...






2nd day of the competition ... lesser helpers came .... wonder is it they got shocked by the long hours yesterday!  Today more tiring ..... didn't eat much during the meal time but today they have curry haha so my chairman asked someone to buy french loaf and it goes really well ... Neo Garden curry always so good! 

Today ended around 9+pm too ...... but glad is all successful!  More touney coming up ..... for the next few months ...... hope it goes well too!


No comments:

Post a Comment