Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 10 August 2013

Saturday 10 August 2013 MIL's birthday




Is MIL's birthday so I booked the table for 10 at Uncle Dennis's Irodori Japanese Restaurant  cos my in laws love the food there!

As usual we love the sashimi there and we can easily ordered 3-4 plates of it as in big plates and I of cos won't missed out their grilled mid joint wings.  


The dinner ended with a yummy yogurt cake from -18°C and guess what this design of the cake name is FIONA! One of my evil sistas name!  Cool! 


Parted our ways and back home ...... another round of meet up again with my relatives tomorrow ..... busy week for us but I am loving it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment