Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 December 2014

Monday - 8 Dec 2015




Made an appointment with Dr Heng at 4pm.  This is the first time I visit her new clinic last time they are located at Bedok just below Princess cinema cos of the rental they shifted out.  


This place is just located at Cassia Crescent is just below my godma's old flats how I wish she have not moved if not I could go up her place to rest haha .... well is a good location for me as well is near my house and office just that not really that accessible as in Bedok. 

First time when I stepped in and I am the only patient this is quite rare cos Dr Heng always have lotsa patient well I think cos of my late timing.  But I do feel comfortable to see some familiar faces there too!  

Dr Heng greeted me and she was happy to see me haha .... and as usual I was asked to do the scanning. Little sac is being seen and she also detected the heart beat, Alyssa so happy to hear that and see the little sac that display on screen. 

I am happy too ... just hope this will be good ..... Dr Heng also mentioned 3 scan to me  

  1. Oscar Test - $350
  2. Amniocentesis - $1000
  3. NIPT - $1300

Because of my age she suggest I do either the 2nd or 3rd cos I think I am on high risk too due to thyroid.  Asked me to think about it and discuss with Goh.  I really hope if I decide what to do the baby will be healthy if not I will terminate the pregnancy. 


SOG - Heng Clinic For Woman
319 Joo Chiat Place #02-08 
Parkway East Medical Centre 
Singapore 427989 
Tel: 6440 7266

Branch: 
Blk 34 Cassia Crescent 
#01-80 
Singapore 390034
Tel: 6346 4276

No comments:

Post a Comment