Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 15 August 2007

13/08/07 - Hungry Ghost Festival

Times flies .... is hungry ghost festival again ...... as usual nothing much happen today still on monday blues heehee ... and I was late for work today cos my lazy hubby laze ard till 8am then bath!

Every year I will buy a packet of praying offerings to pray at my work area to pray for safety and smooth work every year.  After praying, my President asked my GM to ask my colleague and I to eat durian with him.  Hahahaha 1st time he "ordered" us to eat with him ...... well we are not very willing cos we feel that he so fierce and everytime scold ppl kekeke so normally we will "siam" him.  This time we cant cos he is very near to us and of cos we have to give him face we must respect him too ..... my colleague seems unwillingly wanted to CIAO hahaha lucky I asked her over .... we have great chat during the durian feast!  And we spent almost 2hrs having the durian and chit chatting!

After the feast is already 5pm!  almost time to go home heehee ..... went to get Punggol Nasi Lemak for dinner as I am really quite tired of the food sold near my place.  Lucky there is no Q if not have to  Q very long .... .. i didnt take a photo of mine cos am too hungry lucky my hubby have late dinner tats why I can take his ..... is very nice to eat ...... but is a bit expensive   cannot eat too often heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment