Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Blue Monday ....

Don't really like Monday cos is the starting day of the week .  And only starting of the week we are very busy already.... cos there is a visitor coming to visit our premises.  So many people come to our office today just to welcome this special guest and cos of that my colleague & I have to be busy packing up our place even our office cleaner have to make her way to make our office clean.  Wonder why cos our office is always clean .... and I dun think this special guest will look ard our plc to see whether is there any dust or litter ard. hahaha I feel its so funny.  But anyway I think that special guest is very happy with the warm welcome .

After a long day, I make my way home and was waiting for SZ mei to call me after her tuition cos we intend to ta bao dinner while hon hon & YZ go for their jogging and oso while waiting for my laogong to come back home. 

waited for an hour SZ mei still have not call haha maybe her troublesome student - Sharon is giving her problem didnt wanna call her to disturb I sent an sms to her ...... waited for quite sometimes no reply I thought she wanna cancel it nearly cooked instant noodel for dinner cos I am very hungry.  Luckily she called heehee telling me she is at a corner kopitiam near Telok Kurau kekeke WOW she cycle there while Hon & YZ jog. 

So pai sei cos she have to go there to ta bao .... she told me the hokkien mee is very nice so my laogong & I each order one packet.  And they met my BIL & SIL there too ...... hahaha YZ & my SIL - Celia are colleagues in same company heehee so coincident .....

Kinda make my day leh cos of the dinner and of cos the company of hon, YZ, SZ mei & my laogong heehee ...... thanks to sz mei, yz & honhon!

No comments:

Post a Comment