Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Chinese New Year Eve - 06 Feb 2008

                                                    On the eve of CNY                                      CNY hamper  from my malay neighbour                                              Gift & early cny Ap for Alyssa Told my mil no need to rush over to bath baby and to boil red dates for me as today is CNY eve she will be busy cos my 2 nephews will be on half day in school and she need to do some praying, cleaning and preparing as well.

Lucky my husband is not working today so both of us bath and dress her up.  I Cook bee hoon yong tau fu soup for our breakfast and didn't had any lunch cos we are both quite full.  Although we are not celebrating CNY I still clean up the house as well .... today my pt maid is here to help to clean up while I clean up the kitchen.  Kinda tiring cos no resting for me today ..... my leg is very tired too.  

John and Jennifer (neighbour) came over yesterday to pass us Alyssa's present and also AP for CNY. While my immediate malay neighbour bring over a hamper today for us and YZ bring over present for Alyssa too.  Thanks to you all my dearest neighbours! SZ mei next year you will drive us to do CNY shopping with Alyssa heehee

This is the very 1st time I never had reunion dinner with all the family members.  But I have our very 1st reunion dinner on our own ..... heehee we have KFC for dinner today!  Although Alyssa cant eat but she is on our side while we are eating .... she is awake and didn't make any noise cos she knows we are having dinner

My in laws came over after the reunion dinner with all the relatives (is a every year practice that we have our reunion dinner together) drop by to see baby and to pass Alyssa Ang Bao.  Thanks to all my friends whom sent me sms for well wishes for CNY heehee ...... and when clock strike 12am ...... only my dearie and I congrats each other hahaha cos we feel that is just another day for us this year nothing special and excited about. Really look forward to next year CNY hahaha ....... cos by then my Baby will be 1 year old already so I can doll her up

9 comments:

  1. i also ate KFC yesterday leh...so qiao..

    happy new yr to Theresa, Alyssa & MuMu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. midas u never go eat reunion dinner???

    Happy new yr to u and hubby too

    ReplyDelete
  3. we ate reunion dinner on 5feb le...so cny eve eat KFC lor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is Alyssa resting on in the first photo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... so cute, u and ur hubby wish each other happy cny.. hee...

    i like the 1st 3 pics of tong tong...so cute..

    eh, i like ur confinement meals leh.. can eat macs and KFC one ah? heee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahah sandra tat confinement meals is my very own confinement food hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. your confinement food good leh..haha. if i can i will also sure call delivery one..:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha my massage lady say can eat so i go ahead!

    ReplyDelete