Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Monday - 2 June 2008


Having a bad toothache and I didn't get to sleep a wink so I am extremely sleepy ..... sms my colleagues and tell them that I will not be coming in the office.  So TT is with me at home ..... both of us slept till 4.30pm! hahahaha ...... my dearie is jumping cos the aircon is on all the way hahaha...... TT is so cute she sleep with me all the way except 2 times she crying for milk .... and after she have her milk she continue to sleep with me.

4.30pm my best pal - Penny called.... yes she is back!  I miss my dear friend here ...... we arrange to meet up for dinner.  She wanted to see TT cos earlier this year her husband is back in SG but she didn't come over.  She is preggie about 6mths already ...... and is a girl!  Yeah ....... TT have a playmate! 

Meet up with them at around 7pm ...... my dear friend looks very good when she is preggie ...... really miss her ..... wanted to arrange to Sabah again when she gave birth.  Cant wait to see her baby girl!  We had our dinner at Swensen well well ... is kinda disappointed meal ...... their food is no longer that nice ...... I ordered Aglio Olio I must top up $3.90 to have prawn ..... and the baked rice that Edwin ordered is not appealing ..... compare to last time their standard drop a lot service sucks too. 

Baby Ethan now grew up just like an adult hahaha he wanted to eat on his own .... and wanted to use out utensils rather than those kids utensils that Penny bought for him.  Again we enjoyed chit chatting than the food .....  Hope to meet up with them again within this week cos they are going back on Sunday ..... gotta miss them again............

Ben Happy Birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment