Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 June 2008

Saturday - 21 June 08 Part 1

If you remember that I do have a 5R photo shoot free from Peter Pan studio with Fotomagic..... which I blog several blog ago ..... yes I am going for the shoot today! 

Our appointment with Fotomagic is at 10.30am .... so we wake up real early and headed to Upper Cross Street which their studio is located.  Reached there at 10.30am sharp and there is a family ahead of us.  Found our that the baby is also a Jan 08 baby .... is a boy .... and I thought he is like 3 months plus cos he is quite small build compare to my TT hahaha .... he is older than TT!  OOPS :X TT is Big baby ......

Took some passport size photo of TT cos I wanna make passport for her so I can bring her go anywhere anytime ... without worrying about she haven't do up her passport!  And I knew I will spend on the photos hahaha and yes indeed ..... it well taken so I up-size it and also blow up TT's passport size photo for my PIL and my parents hahaha .... and I spent total $70+ .... arghhhhhh ........

We went to eat some snack at the Hawker centre behind OG, watched before one of the food variety show by Channel 8 recommending the CHEE CHEONG FUN make into sushi look alike snack .... so we went to try it.  Dun like it cos is not really that nice and service sucks ...auntie rude looking .... think I won't wanna try .... but they make CCF in many different style!  Went OG to get some disposable panties for my Taiwan trip and got a better battery operated  fan ($7.90) for TT and is better than the one I bought earlier on In Kiddy Palace which cost me $19.90!

After that we headed to eat 油鸡面, after seeing SZ mei's blog hahah I got craving for that cos is been a long time since I have that!  Went back home to rest ...cos we have to attend Ah Ma's birthday party later ...... before I reached home got a call from emicake saying that the cake is being deliver to my Big Aunt house and no one is at home .... so have to arrange them to send it to me instead and when the cake arrive ....... is a BIG cake with a BIG box ..... no fridge can accommodate that cake ..... so I put in the aircon room .... hope that it wont melt ......

4 comments:

  1. the family photo looks nice!! TT got a nice smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoh.. TT looks so cute... make me wanna pat her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks deb .....

    sharon ya always like tat hahahha our wedding photo some oso like tat

    jas hehehe can meet up and pat her and I pat ur baby hahah a

    ReplyDelete