Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 November 2008

Monday - Friday - 17 - 21 Nov 08


This week I have nothing much to update is the same old thing as usual going to work, coming back, house work, TT, dearie and so on .... *LOL* nothing much .... food wise nothing much too ..... zi char, veggie rice .... nothing much to update.

But on Thursday evening we went over to my brother house at Potong Pasir  to look for my parents .... by the time we reached there my parents have taken their dinner.  They help me look after TT and dearie & I then have chance to eat peacefully.

I ordered a plate of horfun while dearie have the western food and ordered BBQ chicken wings for me, Ah Hui's BBQ chicken wings still the best!  The chicken chop that dearie order taste good so is my horfun should go back there for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment