Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 16 December 2010

Wed & Thurs - 15 & 16 Dec 10

Wed

The medicine is really making me very groggy and weak .... I only do some simple house work and I feel tired .... so TT and I sleep most of the time in the day. 


Went back to work on Thursday but I was very tired and I feel like floating ..... I went back at 4pm ... Dearie came picking me up before going back home to change to go his RT.  I slept through till 8pm.

Dearie came back with my dinner only at 10pm .... told him that if everyday I eat at 10pm I will sure I will grow fat very easily.  Love the porridge ... so yummy especially when I am not feeling well I will sure think to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment