Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Tuesday - 28 Dec 2010


My immediate boss's Mother passed away peacefully yesterday and my dear boss didnt tell us about it still smile to me when he is going back at 3pm till my President rang me up and break the news to me.  He was surprise that I didnt know about it at all.

So today was busy day for me to inform most of the coaches and of cos have to order wreath on behalf for coaches and our office and I am doing it alone cos Jo is on long leave. 

Met Chloe and GSS for dinner at Aston before we head to Katong Shopping Centre for Karaoke also a small gathering with GLC before she go Australia for studies.  I booked a big room at only $63 from 7-11pm really cheap compare to Topone, Kbox and party world. 

Jo said that she wanna go to the wake tonight so I sang till 10pm and I walked over to Marine Drive where my boss's mum wake is ..... a few coaches and national players was there when I reached.  Chit chatted for awhile and get to know that my boss's mum passed away very peacefully .... no sickness just died in sleep. Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment