Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 19 May 2011

Thursday - 19 May 2011


Is been a long time since we meet up .... totally not much chances seeing Nicole .... my dear cousin is going to join my motherhood club real soon .... we are so happy for her!

We met at Nex to have dinner.... we went to 鲜得来 this branch is totally different from the one in Bugis which I went with my gfs.  They came in personal pot ... the pot look so beautiful .... seems like chinese imperial palace kind!

Is steamboat buffet ... just order and they will just bring out for you but .... always in small portion and I have to order many times.  They have cooked food too but some not very nice ....one thing not so good is not free flow of drinks you gotta order it :(

Great time spent!  Shall meet up again before you Pop Mrs Ng!

No comments:

Post a Comment