Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Wednesday - 25 May 2011


Cheryl POP already! haha Thanks to Jenny whom feed me info when I was feeling groggy after my medication yesterday. 

Jenny pick me up at Tai Sing and we went Mt A to visit Cheryl ..... she was breastfeeding baby when we reached .... and my dear Cheryl and baby was in a very comfortable position this make me feel the blissful scene and of cos bring back some memories when I just gave birth to TT!

And yes Pauline I saw the hospital bag really very Agnes B!  Cheryl was sharing with us her birth story and also telling us the nurses there kept going in and out of her room .... she dun really rest well ..... hope that you rest well at home for the next few weeks!  Congrats once again and baby look really like daddy!

Dearie came picking me up at Mt A and we headed to Novena for dinner .... we went Kenny Rogers for dinner and I hardly can finish the big portion of my main course ... I love their corn bread .... next time I will share with Dearie it will be just nice!

6 comments:

  1. haha.. yeah the Mt A bag look like agnes B.. the brown and green one right? I have that too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheryl give birth on 25th May, then she so fast finish confinement liao meh? i saw her post pix of her & the caption is something like gathering with SMH

    ReplyDelete
  3. she say she sneak out after 2 weeks of confinement hehe..

    ReplyDelete