Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 December 2012

Sunday - 23 Dec 2012








Met up with my gfs today for xmas breakfast at Cafe Melba.... first time there so wonder what should I order ..... saw some customers ordering Egg Benedict so i go for that and replace smoked salmon instead of bacon.  TT want pancake and Dearie opt for french toast.

After we have do our ordering and I just feel Xmas is round the corner meeting up is a good thing for all of us and w/o any gifts dun seems like a festive season is just like a normal meet up so I actually bought some masks for them.  Once I given out one of my gf told me I shouldn't brought anything for her which i feel is kinda hash and rude!  The feeling is just like taking a knife and stabbed me into my heart ..... I am really sad about this. 

I kept quiet throughout till I finished my food which I feel I should leave w/o having breakfast with them .... so once I finished the food I left the cafe with tears rolling down!  This was really bad I feel so hurt with the look on her face, the gesture and the word she said towards me!

This really spoil my xmas mood ..... and I guess I will not be happy at all thinking about this during Xmas time!  TT was left behind with them as they wanna spend more time with her so they send TT back and one my gf came up to console me about this I couldn't control the tears it kept rolling down ..... 

Today is kinda packed day for me ... but I am really not happy ...... 




In the afternoon I attended Brenda and Johnny's baby's baby shower.  They named him Javen and they actually married for like 10 years and this is their first baby, Johnny was extremely happy about it .... think he longing to be Father for very long!  Good for them!




After we left Brenda and Johnny's place we headed back home straight and I wash up TT before going over to SZ and YZ's place for dinner.  They be moving out of Eunos soon ... so they have do up this dinner to gather good friends together. 

SZ prepared steamboat for us ..... was a sumptuous meal and after the meal is non other then playing MJ and chit chatting at the same time .... great time spent but mood still very bad ..... the hurt is to deep ..... 




Cafe Melba 
90 Goodman Road
Goodman Arts Centre Block N #01-56
Singapore 439053

Website: www.cafemelba.com.sg



No comments:

Post a Comment