Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Tuesday - 25 Dec 2012




Merry Xmas everyone!  We only woke up like 1pm  ... haha really can sleep .... 3 of us just love sleeping .... since is already so late ... we ate some bread and head out to Ikea for leisure shopping.  

It was so crowded!!! And luckily we manage to get seats in the cafe so we asked TT to sit and chop the place while Dearie and I went to Q for food. When we are back with food she told us many people came up to her and ask if the seats are available hahaha ..... 

After the meal we walk around .... and I bought some stuffs like battery, plants .... and my dear little girl finally pick up the last soft toy from the collection and asked me to buy.  Since there is a charity purpose for every soft toy bought we just agreed to let her get it! 

While Dearie making payment I head on to Q for hotdog!  TT love it so I gotta Q it!  Went back home and the hotdog is our dinner but not for TT cos she opt for fish soup in the evening haha ... and this silly gal have a little cut on her nose ... and she asked me to stick one plaster for her ..... and I made her clean up her stuffs before she goes to bed and before I throw everything in the dustbin!

A few time my other gfs called me ... is regarding that matter which really makes me cry again and again ..... I really cannot take it ... maybe when I cool down I shall see how as I mention that she is still my friend ...... I will never unfriend anyone ...... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment