Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 20 September 2013

Friday - 20 September 2013


Took half day leave and headed to Bedok to fetch my Princess for a short shopping trip... before we head to the MRT we stopped by Bedok Food Centre for this yummy delicious bedok chwee kway.  I know is sinful but cannot resist the soft kway with the cai po. Baby love it too! 




We decided to go Changi City Point for a walk and I went into Bagus food court for their chicken char siew rice.   So I share again with little girl ..... went shopping again after the meal and just before we heading home I bought tropicana from yummy yogurt to share with little girl again!  Baby go shopping and eating ... she really a happy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment