Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 12 September 2013

Thursday - 12 September 2013




Yuki and I will always meet up for Parkway steamboat when they are still located there ... ever since they moved to Toa Payoh so this is the first time we dine there. 

They are located at HDB hub and is at basement food court the moment you take escalator down you will see their stall first. store space is about the same when they are in parkway.  The moment I am there I don't really like it cos is kinda messy to me.  

As usual we ordered each a Seafood Set which comes along a plate of cabbage and greeny and add on some sides so that Alyssa can eat with the chicken soup while the both of us feast on Tom Yum and add more thicker for it. 

A gentle reminder if you wanna dine there do bring more tissue as the toilet is kinda dirty and no toilet paper provided!  And I shall go back there to try the rojak just outside the steamboat stall the queue is never ending!!! I wonder is it really that nice .... 

So satisfied with the meal!  And is a treat from me to Yuki as a birthday treat for her .... hope her dreams come true and babe thanks for sending us back home! 

My silly gal so happy with the meal as well I guess she really takes after me she love steamboat too and silly gal came out of shower with this powder face which give me shocked hahaha

Mini Steamboat Delight 
Blk 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh 
HDB Hub #B1-01
(310480)
Tel: 6354 4611

No comments:

Post a Comment