Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 February 2009

Monday - 26 Jan 09 大年初一


Woke up at 9am and headed to my in law's place every chinese new year 初一 my mil will cook for us mee sua for breakfast.  After having our breakfast we went over to small uncle's place at ubi 拜年.  TT & Arthur enjoyed the red dates tea that small aunt and ah ma prepare I fill TT's bottle up with it.

Next stop is 外婆 house is just a few blocks away from small uncle's house so we walk over while Dearie and my BIL drove over the car.  Had lunch there and most of them catching nap there after the sumptuous meal.

Went back to my in law house waiting for ah ghor, small uncle and 3rd uncle to come over.  Playing blackjack never fails when it is new year time we all gather together to play .... I have small small luck today ... won about $20+ money ..... wonder how my luck will be for the next few months or should I say next few days *LOL*

MIL cook dinner for all of us and we headed to Big uncle house next..... had a small argument with Dearie due to parking issue when he is parking.  A van came near him when he is about to park and the driver is stupid to go close to him.  Dearie I know I can't drive and I won't know how you will feel but I just want you to know that there is no point in losing temper in front of your loves one whom are in the car.  This is not the first time like this and I did told you about how we feel so what you lose your temper the other party won't know you are pissed ya?  Hope that you will change in future ...... dun lose temper easily 

Big uncle they all prepared Yu Sheng this year .... we all having fun doing the LO HEI forgot all about it should have do it at my MIL house yesterday too!  Oh well talk about Yu Sheng I forgot to mention I have WON a $50 worth of Yu Sheng from 883FM by The Peak HK Cafe.

Last stop is at 3rd uncle house .... we have another short round of blackjack there .... very very short is like no kick at all  ... oh well till next time we shall start as early as we reached the relatives house *LOL* time is precious!!!  Is the fun that everyone is having ...... should play more next time ok all my cousins, sis GLC & Bro Leoric hahaha   Dearie next time must join us too...........

3 comments:

  1. wow. won again. QQ, u have very good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah lau...u always winning things leh..nxt time must partner u buy ToTo hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .. but i no luck in toto all these leh :(

    ReplyDelete