Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Saturday - 31 Jan 09


Went Dr Ong's CNY open house at Ubi CC ..... last year we didn't attend cos I have still in confinement.  There are lotsa people when we reached at 1.20pm ....I like the mua chee serve is hot and nice ...... other buffet food is so so only.

Headed to Garett's house at Yi Chu Kang after a short visit to SZ mei house...... met most of the long lost classmates there .... good gathering!  And I lost $20 on black jack hahaha Garett is on luck today he won lotsa money!

After Garett's house we went over to Aloha Loyang is Hao Xian - Shunli 2nd son's 1st birthday .... he is 2 weeks younger than TT.  Forgot to take their buffet food .... nice food they serve .... I love their mee siam!  Happy Birthday Hao Hao!!

Went back home only at around 1am ....... and I gotta pack my room after I reached home cos is in a mess and we have visitors coming (is all his ex students) .... so I asked hubby to help me pack the house and he said something which pissed me off and even telling me that he is going to watch TV programme.  Went straight to have my shower and off to bed hack care all the packing let him do on his own..... pissed me off .....

11 comments:

  1. ya nice from ecreative oso heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha i was thinking of something like tat too... haa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee ..... go to their website and see .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see liao... hahah ahavent get down to planning. think i should be working out my guest list 1st hor. hahahha i tu and tu.. havent even do anything yet. opps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup guest list first that AGARATION how many pax then you order .... heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah ya i forgot lor. lol... terrible huh! wohooo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. slowly i am kan cheong oso tha ttime

    ReplyDelete
  8. jass..you not the only one. haha. until now i only got venue and balloons nia. haven't order cake and food and guest list. ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. slowly plan ... hahah mine is a bit quite late liao so everything very kan cheong

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah michelle... we both started v excited hor.. then after that tuuu liao. lol~

    ReplyDelete