Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Wednesday - 21 Jan 09


Went Kim Choo with Jo as she wanted to buy some goodies so I accompany her there .... *LOL* 3rd time visiting Kim Choo in a week!

Dun intend to have any lunch but we ended up in Glory Eating house when we are looking at their goodies.  Bought the rice at $4+ kinda expensive food oso so so only although they smell nice!  Dun really enjoy eating that ..... will not go again *LOL*

Work till 7+pm again today cos still have stuffs to clear before I go on long leave.  Dearie came picking me up before I could finish my work he have to wait a while for me.  We headed to Marine Parade NTUC and stop by Hans for dinner.  Met my Primary schoolmate's mum there and get some info about my friend whom I lost contact with many years ago.  She packed me some cakes for TT to eat before I leave thanks Auntie ... TT loves it!

Is a relief that I will be on leave tomorrow till 2nd Feb then I will go back to my work.  never in my life I took a rest for so long *LOL* I am going to enjoy to the max for this coming CNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment