Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 June 2009

Friday - 19 June 09



                                                 My boyfriend *LOL*




After work I went back home straight so that my PT maid can come in early to do the housework.    Thanks to my MIL whom agreed to help us look after TT while we can spend the time with our friends for a night out.  Dearie bought me chicken wings for dinner and at around 10pm my PT maid almost finished everything and Coco make her way to our place. 

Thanks Coco for the 神奇 mascara .... according to her she bought only $15 and her colleague bought the same at $60 in Orchard at the same day!  Think her colleague very sianz after hearing that!

Penny & Edwin came picking us up at 11pm off we go to Tango pub to pick up Ricky whom started his drinking session.  Went Swissotel Hotel wanted to go their New Asia Bar but my dear friend Elmo is wearing 3/4 pants ..... so we asked whether can we access to Intro-Bar ... unfortunately is close for renovation till July ( -_- )".

So we went over to Suntec and settle at Balaclava ..... we ordered a bottle of whiskey and we are all drinking and chilling out happily.  Soon we finish the bottle *LOL* so we went over to St James for more fun ..... again my dear Elmo cannot go in again .... so we are one for all ... all for one .... end up we all never go in.




Edwin is hungry .....me too so we went to restaurant think is call Ah Wok .... I remember I kept on calling it ... .... although is like 2+am there is still alot people eating heavily ..... Ricky is one of them he ordered a curry fish head!!! We are like HAR .... and he is happily eating it with white rice.

The food is good ... I like the sambal fried rice is yummy and spicy is to my liking! Thumbs up  other food is not too bad .... Poor Peiying she vomited she feels better after doing that ....since Elmo can't go anywhere we called it a day especially Peiying is sleepy.  Reached home at 4+am ...... so long never cheong till so late ... hahahah

***Happy Birthday to Ah Mei may you stay happy and pretty always *hugZ*

8 comments:

  1. nxt time can chiong until sunrise liao hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... u really on a drinking spree now hor.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. drink before I plan for number 2 lah LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so like me when im in my mid-late 20s.. can party till 3am, go for supper, reach home 5+am, shower then go straight to work.. and can do that 5 nights a week..

    now at early (reaching mid) 30s.. fwah.. one night of party, must take 1 week to recover energy.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like that last time when I am young .... now hor hahahah cannot liao hahahah but I still can drink! Muahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. drink still can lah.. but cannot recover the loss of sleep lor =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree strongly agree ... i hope I can sleep 2 days 2 night hahahahah

    ReplyDelete