Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 4 June 2009

Thursday - 28 May 09

Slept at 3+am to 4am ...... Mama called me at 8+am ..... and ask me am I still sleeping .... told her yes very tired cos just slept not long ago.  Told her that we will visit her once we woke up ....

I woke up at around 11+am ..... since my 2 darlings is still in la la land .... I went to do my laundry and pack some stuffs out of the luggage.  After finished some packing ..... I woke my 2 darling up.

Off we go to Hougang Mall for groceries shopping at NTUC before going over to visit Mama ..... mostly is TT's stuffs diaper, milk powder, biscuit etc.  Realise that is been long since we buy milk powder thanks to Boon & Ling for securing 6 cans of GainIQ for us at a good price!

Mama is happy to see us ..... and we chatted about the trip ..... brought her down to coffeeshop for dinner and headed back home cos I need to work the next day ..... Dearie is still on leave so I left some other simple packing for him to do heehee.....

Dun really feel like going to work after so many days of holidays and definitely I will visit Tokyo again ..... and will wanna cover more next time round!

2 comments:

  1. Do let me noe when r u gg back to Japan n I will try to convince my hubby to go with u n ur family if it's convenient to you.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok .... my cousin is moving there end of the year ... woooo hoooo next time no need book hotel!! hahah

    ReplyDelete