Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 23 September 2010

Fri & Sat - 27 & 28 Aug 2010

On Friday we went over to Frances & Norman place to look at their precious son - Jenson Yap.  Both baby and mummy is doing good ... Jenson look so much like Frances ... is it true that Baby Boy look like Mama and Baby Girl look like Papa cos most of our friends say TT look like my hubby!



On Saturday we went over to FU LU SHOU cos my Thai Amulet plastic is broken so I have to replace it.  So for the waiting time we walk around at Bugis area and ended up at Illuma Blue Mountain Cafe.  There is still set lunch available although we are there like 2pm... it comes with a soup, a dessert and a drink quite worth it. 

I think I have ordered too much finger food that we hardly can finish it.... food is very normal not really fantastic.  Quiet ambience is the best I like it cos can chit chat with Dearie on comfy chair saw some students doing some self studies there too.

Went back to pick up the amulet after 1hr and headed to OG for a walk bought 2 pyjamas pants and just spend $75 you can get the OG card but the place is chaotic that turns us off and we headed back home. 

At around 8+pm we decided to call delivery ... not Mcdelivery but is Zi Char Delivery!  Thanks to Chane whom scan it and thank to SZ for sending it to us ....it is really cool to have this around our area.  No need to move our butt just wait for it and at around 10mins piping hot zi char at your doorstep!  I tried the HK noodle while Dearie had the horfun ... yummy is nice ... best thing is that they replace char siew to crabmeat .... good for me cos I dun take pork!  Will try more in future!

4 comments:

  1. no leh.. Daryl dun look like my sis leh.. he is like photocopy frm his daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed that Daryl look like his papa kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, can share the Zi Char delivery ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. tat one only within Eunos area.....

    ReplyDelete