Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 6 September 2010

Saturday - 31 July 2010


Thanks to my fellow committee member whom gave us the tickets after the balloting so that we can go watch NDP 2010 preview together.  This is the 1st time TT went NDP preview .... 2 years back we brought Arthur with us cos TT is too young to know all this.

This year she know very well what it is all about she can even teach me some of the stuffs that teacher taught her.  She taught me this: 弯弯星月五颗星, 看见国旗行个礼.  this is the 1st time I heard this so is kinda special but my gal Mandarin is not that good .... maybe I should record down.

This year NDP will be held at Padang I dun like it cos we have to walk very far then we can go in.  For floating platform is more convenient and getting up is very easy too, the Q is really long and have to walk very far under the hot weather.  I manage to "KOP" 2 ice cream from the army guys anyway they told us is free but by the time I reached my seat my ice cream started to melt hahaha I pass mine to Dearie to eat too.

Love the program this year .... Kit Chan came this year too ... can say it is a special appearance I simply love her National Day song Home ... both in Mandarin and English is so pleasant.  Fireworks is awesome just that we are sitting at blue sector therefore the fireworks is behind us we have to turn back to see at floating platform I can just sit and enjoy the fireworks.

3 of us are exhausted + hungry so we headed to Food Republic for our dinner ..... and only back home at 10+pm. 

15 comments:

  1. so good.. i never went for any NDP before lor..

    previous year Ebi Shankra (one of the host) says will get actual day tickets for us, but he only call us on the day itself at 2.30pm & says must admit by 3.30pm!

    last ur my friend oso say will get actual day tickets for us, but they oso pass him the tix on the day itself & must admit within the nxt 1 hr..

    end up nvr go for both year =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i oso love Kit's Home! i think apart from all those typical NDP songs, Kit's Home is still the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've only been able to go for 2 NDPs..

    one was when i was much younger and cannot remember anything, only remember very hot and at national stadium. another time was becos i was performer. I was there but didnt get to see any performance other than my own. hahah..

    i love kit chan's Home too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai yo .. such a rush loh ... unless you are somewhere near there .... next year ballot it just try the luck :) I think I am gg for ballot of tickets too

    ReplyDelete
  5. theresa: I always ballot lor, but never get... use my whole family's particulars to ballot also no get... i give up since 2 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmm .... maybe can just try again .... then u can bring Shayna next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i nvr go NDP before too...now scared hot..can't be bothered also..watch from home lor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i only ever went for 25th gala one. wanted to ballot for this yr's NDP and forgot abt it due to work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. midas heehee is kinda diff when u watch it live LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janice try next year bring babe along

    ReplyDelete
  11. i ballot every yr but nvr get.. sian.. .i only went once as performer (joint choir) when im in sec1..

    ReplyDelete
  12. theresa, will try if i i can get the tickets

    ReplyDelete
  13. next year we all try together heehee

    ReplyDelete
  14. sure. pls remind me hor else i sure forget again.... @_@

    ReplyDelete