Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 January 2012

Monday - 2 Jan 2012






Today I woke up and feel like cooking .... so I made Muah Chee, fried kway tiao w/o black sauce (run out and didn't realise), french toast and lastly fried rice before I leave home for a wedding dinner all done very fast with my HCP!  My 2 darlings also happy with the food *phew*

Accompany TT for the whole afternoon and around 4+pm I toldher that I am going out she give me a SIAN look ..... and say she wanna go with me .... which I have no intention to bring her at all cos she is going for nursery tomorrow and is 1st day of school.













Met up with Sandy and Gwen and we headed to Michelle and Benny's wedding.  Its been so long since I see some of our friends!  Wedding held at Hilton Hotel ...... well I just find that their place is a bit retro kind of feeling but of cos the price per table is not cheap!

Food is quite nice too I love the chicken and fish ...... good to have Sandy around cos we swop food ... she dun eat prawn and I ate on her behalf and I dun take pork ... so she eat on my behalf .... .....

Dinner ends around 10.45pm ....... chit chatting gotta stop hope we can meet up soon ..... for a mini gathering again ... lotsa catch up to be done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment