Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tuesday - 3 Jan 2012










Today I woke up ay 7am!  Kiasu Mummy me afraid that TT will be late for school for her first day so I make myself to be early.  As for TT she was so excited she woke up at around 7am too ...... I washed her up and change her to her uniform.

She was so happy cos she love her new uniform .... and is a dress type she love it to max unlike her Little Rainbow one which is wearing a T and short.

First day of school = chaotic!  Hahaha so many Parents around and plus children .... and some were crying non stop I am really lucky to have TT who dun fuss at all ......

As I look at her class most of her friends were from Little Rainbow meaning more talking in class! *faintz*  This week lesson end at 1030am ... is only 1 1/2h ....... and we can sit in for the first day but we skipped cos she dun need us hahaha.  I hope she do well for this year ..... getting stress over her student life starts now already :(

2 comments: