Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 23 January 2012

Monday - 23 Jan 2012








恭喜发财 everyone .... is 大年初一 today we went to in law's place at around 9am after washing up.  TT was so excited that she woke up on her own cos there are new dresses that she can't wait to wear hanging in her wardrobe.

 As usual yearly breakfast is Mee Sua from my MIL and we are always very full after the yummy breakfast.  Headed to Maternal Grandma house at Ubi ...... when we reached there is around 11+am .... and guess what the next thing is .... EAT LUNCH! 

OMG CNY is all about eating eating and eating ..... usually I will go for smaller portion of rice ... cos breakfast portion too big!  And especially I am on Herballife shake now ..... and I feel that after drinking that for a period my eating habit a bit change too going for more meals and smaller portion. 

And sometime I can't even finished a bowl of noodle if I force myself to finished it I feel so bloated!  Hope that drinking the shake will help me more in my weight management and of cos a better and healthy body.

Left Ubi and headed to Big Uncle's place at Aljunied .... chit chatted a while and we are off back to my in law's place.  As usual gambling start here ...... played a few games and is almost time for the rest to go other place while small Uncle and family stay to have dinner with us. 

After having dinner .... is going to 3rd Uncle house for visiting ...... followed by small Uncle's place back at Ubi .... saved lotsa time when all of us staying so near to each other.  All of us have dessert there prepared by small Aunt and kids extremely happy to play together while the older generation enjoying their TV show and we start to gamble since no one seems like going off yet....... haha this year not so bad for me .... won a bit abit ... hope the rest of the year will be same ho ho ho!

2 comments:

  1. my cousin bought for her ..... i kept for 2 years cos I find quite big when she gave her in 2010

    ReplyDelete