Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 22 April 2006

3rd ......

This is my 3rd blog........ updating what I have been doing .  I am  very busy and tight and also SHOCKING news to me ................

6th may 06 my BIG day ... it will be govt's BIG day too ......... is election day!!!! Cant imagine i wear the gown to vote ha ha ha ... my videographer is so excited he wanted to take some shots there cos he find it very special .....

Yes it might be special but it will involves some of my close frd and relative :( they cant attend my wedding which I am kinda disappointed ....... just keep my finger cross that everything goes smoothly and hopefully the attendance will be good cos I have nitemares b4 that no one turns up on my wedding dinner :(

I really need a break ..... i am too tired ... i guess no bride will be like me so tired ... lucky I have a few frds and a lovely aunt helping me to solve my prob!

what a busy wedding .........


6 comments:

  1. meow cannot bring camera in lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as u never step into the compund should not be a problem lah....
    Then your PG no need to vote? He go in the afternoon har.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! The pic will turn out to be something special.. :) Must show it to us when it is ready..

    hey, try to get more rest whenever you can... Dun be like me, I was so tired and stressful that I lost so much weight on my AD that I look really haggard

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha marchbride at least u lost weight leh ...... hehehe me so stress but weight still same hahahahha hope i can lost some

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe i stress i put on weight...faint.......Hope i can loss weight thru stress but too bad

    ReplyDelete