Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 24 May 2006

I am Promoted to Mrs ..... liaoz.

My single hood have ended on 6 May 06...... at 8.30pm sharp when the moment i signed on that dotted line ........

I wanna officially announce I have promoted as MRS already!  Finally a one whole year of preparation, gonethrough alot of hiccups, planning, learning ........ is really a memorable one ......

And the starting of a new marriage life is a bit different hahaha everything have to do on my own that explain why i take so long then to write this blog.....

Everything have settle down and my hubby and I are on family planning ..... which I am excited abt ...... dun think notti is not the process ha ha ha ..... is bringing in a new life in to our own love nest!  Lotsa friends think that it is too fast as we both have not enjoy too much of our ER REN SHI JIE ...........

For me I am on a different case I am diagnose with Thyroid in year 2003 and have been treated in SGH for abt 2 years ...... in these 2 years my hubby have given me lotsa support from a freshly me to a fat fat me ...... he have never even say a single thing abt my size why i so fat ..... he have given me lotsa support and his care for me ... really appreciate it so much.

Therefore, for me is a different case I am so worried that i cant give birth to a healthy baby this problem have been kept inside me for very long .... i really hope i can give him a healthy baby .......

Recently I have seen a doctor regarding my thyroid and he took my blood for test for the thyroid keep my finger cross that I am healthy enough to conceive...........*pray hard*

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so hw is ur thyroid nw gerl? Do take very good care of uself now, esp since u r gg to try for a baby. All the best, I'll keep all my fingers & toes crossed for u! Meanwhile, stay cheerful and positive, cuz tat will work wonders on ur health too!

    Ur hb is really a very good person, very happy for u to find such a great guy. Have a great time trying for ur bundle of joy! kekeke... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, must take care, eat your med religiously and go for checkup on time. I am sure you will be fine and well enuff to conceive.. and your hubby is really niceee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time neva hear fr u leh... how's everything for u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am on medication now ..... gotta review it again on 5th July .... what abt u any news from u *wink* heeehee .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... I hope not to have news now! Cuz we plan to start trying on our 1st wedding anniversary. So if lucky, the baby will pop out ard our 2nd wedding anniversary loh. Keke... now we just wana enjoy our "er ren shi jie". keke...

    Ooo.. 5th July is coming soon! Take good care of urself k, eat more nutritious fd ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will thanks for your concern *hugz* heehee ..... u still young .... hehehe .... me factory closing at age 30 hahahaha tats why very kan cheong

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha.... my factory cant wait too long too... cuz hb is gona b 30 this yr... haha.. so we gave ourselves 1yr loh.

    Hehe.. got a baby in ur life will make things much more complicated yet fulfilling. Meanwhile enjoy ur time together! keke

    ReplyDelete